Supporting Others Through I Do
Author: Jerin Smith
“Location, Location, Location” was coined by Harold Samuel in 1944. The Benison Event Center has always had a prime location in the heart of Hamilton, Ohio. Since it began renovations in 2018, The Benison has focused on supporting other local Hamilton businesses. So when the Benison team met Austin and Sarah we knew it was a match. When asked what they wanted in planning their wedding, their answers were simple. “Local, local, local.”
As the relationship between The Benison and this beautiful couple grew they discussed why local was important. Austin and Sarah wisely stated, “When you look around Hamilton and recognize all the small businesses and how they care about what they do, our choice was simple.”
The couple has chosen a multitude of local vendors including:
- The Benison to provide excellent service, hospitality and ambiance in a national historic bank setting.
- Two Little Buds to fill The Benison with flowers.
- Petals and Wicks will illuminate The Benison with handcrafted candles in the vaulted ballroom.
- Mak Photo + Film will be there to capture the intimate vow exchange.
- High Street Café will wow their friends and family with an exquisite dining experience.
- Chubby Bunny completes the evening with a stunning customized cake.
- Pet Wants Hamilton will be distracting their beloved dog, “Goose” while he is at home eating his treats.
As Austin and Sarah quote: “We have a passion for supporting local small businesses. There is just no corporation on this planet that can touch the quality of services provided by local places that truly care about what we want and are doing.”
The Benison is honored to host Austin and Sarah’s special day. In partnering with “Local, local, local” this families dream has become a reality at The Benison.
Connect with us! We are also on Facebook, Instagram, and Google Business - they are all great sources of facts and photos. We are here for you, call today to book your tour 513.499.1003.
Written by: Jerin Smith
We the Benison: Christy, Yvonne, Mandy, Jerin.